Interim report January-March 2022
Double digit growth for all products
Quarter January-March 2022
- Net sales amounted to SEK 132.5 (100.6) million, an increase of 31.7 percent. Adjusted for currency effects, the increase was 23.3 percent.
- The number of instruments sold amounted to 1,207 (931), an increase by 29.6 percent.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -1.3 (12.6) million.
- Operating profit was SEK 10.3 (6.8) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 7.8 (6.8) percent.
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 4.6 (0.3) million.
- Basic earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.24 (0.02) and diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.23 (0.02).
|Key figures||Jan–Mar 2022||Jan–Mar 2021||Apr 21-Mar 22 (R12)||Apr 20-Mar 21 (R12)|
|Sales growth, %||31.7||-15.0||29.4||-23.3|
|Net sales, SEK million||132.5||100.6||495.2||382.7|
|Gross margin, %||42.9||44.4||42.6||43.6|
|Operating profit (EBIT), SEK million||10.3||6.8||39.5||-14.3|
|Operating margin (EBIT), %||7.8||6.8||8.0||-3.7|
|Profit for the period, SEK million||4.6||0.3||27.5||-55.0|
|Net debt, SEK million||20.0||-3.2||20.0||-3.2|
|Return on equity, %||1.6||0.1||9.5||-17.5|
|Net debt/EBIT (R12), times||0.5||0.2||0.5||0.2|
|Diluted earnings per share, SEK||0.23||0.02||1.38||-2.83|
Dynamisk graf: Net sales and EBIT, rolling 12 months
Q4 2020 incl. a write-down of intangible assets of SEK 40 million.
Latest updated: 5/3/2022 1:51:55 PM by Kenni Christoffersen