Interim report Q1 2023
Improved gross margin
Quarter January-March 2023
- Net sales amounted to SEK 143.1 (132.5) million, an increase of 8.1 percent. Adjusted for currency effects, a decrease of 2.7 percent.
- Gross profit was SEK 66.1 (56.8) million, corresponding to a gross margin of 46.2 (42.9) percent.
- Operating profit was SEK 12.1 (10.3) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 8.5 (7.8) percent.
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 7.9 (4.6) million.
- Basic earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.20 (0.17) and diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.20 (0.17).*
|Key figures||Jan-Mar 2023||Jan-Mar 2022||Apr 22 - Mar 23||Apr 21 - Mar 22|
|Sales growth, %||8.1||31.7||12.8||29.4|
|Net sales, SEK million||143.1||132.5||558.8||495.2|
|Gross margin, %||46.2||42.9||42.4||42.6|
|Operating profit (EBIT), SEK million||12.1||10.3||30.8||39.5|
|Operating margin (EBIT), %||8.5||7.8||5.5||8.0|
|Profit after tax, SEK million||7.9||4.6||16.0||27.5|
|Net cash (+) net debt (-), SEK million||6.2||-20.0||6.2||-20.0|
|Return on equity, %||2.0||1.6||4.1||9.5|
|Net cash (+) net debt (-)/EBIT (R12), times||0.5||-0.5||0.2||-0.5|
|Diluted earnings per share, SEK*||0.20||0.17||0.12||0.25|
|Cash flow from operating activities, SEK million||-9.0||-1.3||-20.1||29.2|
* A bonus issue element from the new share issue in Q4 2022 has been taken into account in the calculation of earnings per share before and after dilutive effects, which means that the comparative figure has been recalculated.
Dynamisk graf: Net sales and operating profit, rolling 12 months
Latest updated: 5/12/2023 8:44:12 AM by Nils Romberg