Interim report Q3 2023
Increased net sales and positive cash flow
Quarter July-September 2023
- Net sales amounted to SEK 139.6 million (125.6), an increase of 11.2 percent. Adjusted for currency effects, an increase of 4.3 percent.
- Gross profit was SEK 57.8 million (51.1), corresponding to a gross margin of 41.4 percent (40.7).
- Operating profit was SEK 7.9 million (3.6), corresponding to an operating margin of 5.7 percent (2.9).
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 4.6 million (2.4).
- Basic earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.12 (0.09) and diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.12 (0.09).*
|Key figures||Jul-Sep 2023||Jul-Sep 2022||Jan - Sep 2023||Jan - Sep 2022||Oct 22 - Sep 23||Oct 21 - Sep 22|
|Sales growth, %||11.2||12.4||6.1||23.5||6.2||-4.9|
|Net sales, SEK million||139.6||125.6||423.2||398.9||572.4||539.2|
|Gross margin, %||41.4||40.7||43.4||40.4||43.8||40.6|
|Operating profit (EBIT), SEK million||7.9||3.6||28.8||18.9||38.8||32.7|
|Operating margin (EBIT), %||5.7||2.9||6.8||4.7||6.8||6.1|
|Profit after tax, SEK million||4.6||2.4||16.5||9.8||19.4||27.1|
|Net cash (+) net debt (-), SEK million||12.7||-73.7||12.7||-73.7||12.7||-73.7|
|Return on equity, %||0.9||0.7||3.4||3.1||4.1||8.7|
|Net cash (+) net debt (-)/EBIT (R12), times||0.3||-2.2||0.3||-2.2||0.3||-2.2|
|Diluted earnings per share, SEK*||0.12||0.09||0.43||0.36||0.13||0.25|
|Cash flow from operating activities, SEK million||27.8||-15.8||22.3||-24.7||35.6||-12.9|
* Fund issue elements from the new share issue in Q4 2022 has been taken into account in the calculation of earnings per share before and after dilution, which is why the comparative figures have been recalculated.
Dynamisk graf: Net sales and operating profit, rolling 12 months
Latest updated: 11/8/2023 5:16:23 PM by Nils Romberg