Interim report January-March 2021
Gradual recovery and strong order intake
Quarter January-March 2021
- Net sales amounted to SEK 100.6 (118.4) million, a decline of 15.0 percent. After adjustment for currency effects, the decline is 6.2 percent.
- The number of instruments sold amounted to 931 (912), an increase of 2.1 percent.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 12.6 (14.5) million.
- Operating profit was SEK 6.8 (15.2) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 6.8 (12.9) percent.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 0.3 (7.4) million.
- Basic and diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.02 (0.38).
Significant events during the quarter
No significant events occurred during the quarter.
Significant events after the period
No significant events have occurred after the end of the period.
|Key figures||Jan–Mar 2021||Jan–Mar 2020||Apr 20-Mar 21 (R12)||Apr 19-Mar 20 (R12)|
|Sales growth, %||-15.0||-0.2||-23.3||12.4|
|Net sales, SEK million||100.6||118.4||382.7||498.7|
|Gross margin, %||44.4||46.6||43.6||45.6|
|Operating profit (EBIT), SEK million||6.8||15.2||-14.3||68.6|
|Operating margin (EBIT), %||6.8||12.9||-3.7||13.8|
|Profit after tax, SEK million||0.3||7.4||-55.0||35.1|
|Net debt, SEK million||-3.2||2.8||-3.2||2.8|
|Return on equity, %||0.1||2.2||-17.5||10.5|
|Net debt/EBIT (R12), times||0.2||0.0||0.2||0.0|
|Diluted earnings per share, SEK||0.02||0.38||-2.83||1.81|
Latest updated: 3/7/2022 4:45:09 PM by Alexander Paziraei