Interim report July-September 2021
Continued growth for all products
Quarter July-September 2021
- Net sales amounted to SEK 111.8 (98.8) million, an increase of 13.2 percent. After adjustment for currency effects, the increase is 14.6 percent.
- The number of instruments sold amounted to 996 (737), an increase of 35 percent.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 10.6 (17.8) million.
- Operating profit was SEK 13.0 (23.5) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 11.7 (23.7) percent. Operating profit last year included conversion of government grants regarding payroll protection loan (SEK 11.6 million).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 7.1 (20.2) million.
- Basic and diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.37 (1.04).
|Key figures||Jul–Sep 2021||Jul–Sep 2020||Jan–Sep 2021||Jan–Sep 2020||Oct 20-Sep 21 (R12)||Oct 19-Sep 20 (R12)|
|Sales growth, %||13.2||-24.7||5.0||-16.7||-4.9||-8.1|
|Net sales, SEK million||111.8||98.8||323.1||307.8||415.7||437.1|
|Gross margin, %||44.7||46.4||43.6||44.8||43.3||44.8|
|Operating profit (EBIT), SEK million||13.0||23.5||22.2||35.7||-19.5||50.9|
|Operating margin (EBIT), %||11.7||23.7||6.9||11.6||-4.7||11.6|
|Profit after tax, SEK million||7.1||20.2||6.0||-15.4||-26.6||-8.2|
|Net debt, SEK million||6.5||-4.5||6.5||-4.5||6.5||-4.5|
|Return on equity, %||2.7||6.6||2.2||-5.0||-9.8||-2.5|
|Net debt/EBIT (R12), times||-0.3||-0.1||-0.3||-0.1||-0.3||-0.1|
|Diluted earnings per share, SEK||0.37||1.04||0.31||-0.79||-0.33||-0.42|
Q4 2020 incl. a write-down of intangible assets of SEK 40 million.
Latest updated: 3/14/2022 5:21:53 PM by firstname.lastname@example.org