Interim report July-September 2022
A challenging third quarter
Quarter July-September 2022
- Net sales amounted to SEK 125.6 (111.8) million, an increase of 12.4 percent. Adjusted for currency effects, a decrease of -8.1 percent.
- The number of instruments sold amounted to 803 (996), a decrease by 19.4 percent.
- Operating profit was SEK 3.6 (13.0) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 2.9 (11.7) percent.
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 2.4 (7.1) million.
- Basic earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.12 (0.37) and diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.12 (0.36).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -15.8 (10.6) million.
- Net debt on September 30 amounted to SEK 73.7 million compared to last year when it was SEK 6.5 million.
- August 4th it was announced that Annette Colin leaves the Boule Diagnostics CFO position due to family reasons.
- September 6th it was announced that Clinical Diagnostic Solutions, Inc. (CDS), a subsidiary to Boule Diagnostics AB, has been issued a Notice of Inspectional Observations (FDA Form 483) by the US Food and Drug Administration (the FDA).
|Key figures||Jul-Sep 2022||Jul-Sep 2021||Jan-Sep 2022||Jan-Sep 2021||Oct 21-Sep 22 (R12)||Oct 20-Sep 21 (R12)|
|Sales growth, %||12.4||13.2||23.5||5.0||-4.9||-4.9|
|Net sales, SEK million||125.6||111.8||398.9||323.1||539.2||415.7|
|Gross margin, %||40.7||44.7||40.4||43.6||40.6||43.3|
|Operating profit (EBIT), SEK million||3.6||13.0||18.9||22.2||32.7||-19.5|
|Operating margin (EBIT), %||2.9||11.7||4.7||6.9||6.1||-4.7|
|Profit after tax, SEK million||2.4||7.1||9.8||6.0||27.1||-26.6|
|Net debt, SEK million||73.7||6.5||73.7||6.5||73.7||6.5|
|Return on equity, %||0.7||2.7||3.1||2.2||8.7||-9.8|
|Net debt/EBIT (R12), times||2.2||-0.3||2.2||-0.3||2.2||-0.3|
|Diluted earnings per share, SEK||0.12||0.36||0.49||0.30||1.40||-0.33|
Dynamisk graf: Net sales and EBIT, rolling 12 months
Q4 2020 incl. a write-down of intangible assets of SEK 40 million.
Latest updated: 11/10/2022 7:47:36 AM by Nils Romberg